For Northwest Indiana
CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL PAGES:
Thank you for your inquiry about Panorama
Entertainment Magazine of Northwest Indiana located at:
Contact Us Via Email: Click Here
NEW- TARGET YOUR MARKET
THE PANORAMA MAGAZINE
is a monthly entertainment magazine for Northwest Indiana
for over 26 years which
As a Business Owner, you need TO GET THE MOST
FOR YOUR ADVERTISING DOLLARS AND IN ORDER TO DO THAT YOU
You can’t compare a Magazine with a Newspaper. Slick Cover Magazines
stay around ALOT longer, Even for Years! In addition,
And then, You have to also CONSIDER the fact that Are you interested in Tourists
? Panorama is geared for LOCAL
Don Quijote’s, a Spanish Restaurant from Valparaiso, said, “Everyone
takes the Panorama First,
“How” and “Where” Magazines
that Counts More.
We have hundreds of testimonials and advertiser success stories
. . . .
• India Fest 2008, due to a listing in another website, we had the wrong date listed in Panorama Magazine. They kept getting calls and
Had several people show up - due to Panorama Magazine!
• Cafe 444 restaurant in Miller, had their BEST SUNDAY BRUNCH EVER when their ad was in the March 2007 Panorama that mentioned their Sunday Brunch! They saw alot of NEW faces from Panorama Magazine even though they had been in business for over 25 years!
• Serbian Festival - Got their BIGGEST Vendor that took TWO BIG SPOTS from the ad in Panorama Magazine! They continue to be a Serbian Festival Vendor Even today!
• Closet Connection, downtown Valparaiso, received several responses to their Panorama ad, including clothes coming in, new customers, and phone calls.
• Our Bird Lady's ads (that were in the winter months) had patrons keep the magazine so that she was booked solid all summer!
• Shipshewana On The Road, received so many calls from Vendors that they now advertise shows that aren't even in this Area!
• International Friendship Gardens, Michigan City, "Lots of people mention your site." Marti Pizzini, executive director.
• Curves, Munster, "We have people come in here who aren't even members just to get your magazine."
• Cartronix Valparaiso, "All of Your Magazine are Gone Right Away, that's why we don't mind having them here."
• HotorNot Restaurant, Portage, keeps track of every table and where they heard about them. They receive as many tables from Panorama ads as they do from the other two local newspapers!
• Curves, Griffith, "Oh good, they're here, now we have to call everybody and let them know they're here."
• Teenager who works at Emission Center, "I need the next issue of Panorama, there was a Harry Potter Party in there that I really want to go to."
• Lilly Festival, "I even had a couple from Marion, IN who happened to be in Chesterton and they drove here for the afternoon to see the gardens! What fun!" BJ Ziolkowski, twin starZ gardens, New Carlisle, Indiana.
BENEFITS TO MAGAZINE MARKETING
There are overlapping benefits to a magazine. For one thing, Panorama doesn’t get thrown away and lasts up to an entire year.
And on top of all of this, Panorama reaches NEW readers each month unlike newspapers who only reach repeat subscribers.
Panorama also reaches the target market, reaching people who are already out and about and only reaches people who are
interested in entertainment. But, unlike other magazines, there aren't any copies left at the end of the month. We often see
delivery of our competitors when a HUGE PILE last month's issue is still sitting there! Wouldn't you rather advertise in a magazine
that gets picked up? And not one that sits around on the shelves, only to be thrown away eventually?
MULTIPLE READERSHIP BENEFITS:
Panorama is magazine size. It's magazine size (8.5 X 11) that IS displayed in:
• Doctor’s office's racks
• Coffee Shops
• hospital waiting rooms
• Car Repair Facilities
• Art Galleries
• Hair Salons
In addition, at several drop-off locations the last Panorama remains so several people see the same issue over and over again. And,
due to the ANNUAL FEATURES, many locations keep the back issues on display for the entire year. A low ball estimate concludes
that Panorama reaches at least 35,000 readers per month, totaling over 240,000 readers per year!
We look forward to BUSINESS OWNERS who are interested in hearing more about the advantageous partnership for both of us!
CONTENT: THE ENTERTAINMENT CALENDAR . . .
. . . PUBLISHED AHEAD OF TIME
The Entertainment Calendar is what makes the printed version so popular and hard to find. The calendar, which includes over
450 events each month, allows the reader to decide for themselves their best choice of entertainment for that day/evening & Weekend..
The website publishes one week at a time and the printed version gives the reader a look at one month at a time. This allows
local residents the opportunity to plan ahead of time their valuable leisure time, arrange for baby sitters, plan for out of town
guests and also to plan for couple and group outings. Parents (and grandparents) with children and baby boomers find the month
in advance calendar extremely convenient.
THE POPULAR ANNUAL FEATURES . . .
DEMOGRAPHICS: Survey of the Age groups of our Readers:
GOOF FOR THE ENVIRONMENT . . ..
3 RING BINDER ANNUAL DIRECTORIES . . .
MORE ABOUT US
Panorama is locally owned and operated and is not affiliated
with any local newspaper or radio. All listings are FREE and
TELEPHONE: © 2012