PanoramaNOW (Printed) Magazine is over 28 years old. The website is
17 years old. The PanoramaNOW facebook page is Six years old, and Our new blog is
months old. Our social media marketing is 2 years old. Having a
product for over 28 years has its advantages!
Recent Tech Gurus News: "Content is King"
Ever since it’s inception, PanoramaNOW has operated on the idea that
“CONTENT IS KING.” So you can imagine our surprise when it suddenly becomes a
“new” issue with all the techy gurus. In general, the phrase has been around for
2+decades. “While we can't survive in modern marketing without campaign
management, database platforms and marketing automation, none of those
technological solutions are going to build the business if we don't have amazing
content to power the automation engine,” stated clickz.com. It’s what
PanoramaNOW has been doing for the past 28 years.
Content is what ultimately connects you with customers and prospects. It
is what builds trust, especially as some data-driven marketing pushes consumers
into very personal and customized experiences. All the data -- big or small --
we use just comes down to creating those precious moments of truth for a
customer. And what is it that makes a moment of truth come alive? The content
that resonates in that moment, that channel and that stage in the lifecycle.
It takes a commitment to understanding the customer
attitude, how life stages evolve and how different channels work together. “The
key is to be purposeful in your content marketing,” continues Clikz.com.
When you put content at the center of your
automation and marketing, you start to realize a lot of synergies. It can be a
great way to rally and synergize when the business culture allows. A content
marketing strategy has always strengthened the understanding of
PanoramaNOW readers, improved conversion,
gained business insights, and nurtured all
our various audience segments.
Our customer experience has always been celebrated and optimized to
improve the reader’s experience. Please share your experiences in the comments
on our facebook page. We would be happy to
our help your business come up with relevant content,
please ask us how! (for free)
Here’s what a Recent "Techie" Asked us:
Are We a Passerby Magazine?
Here's the facts briefly:
1. Panorama is Direct Mailed to over 350 locations – with the
Doctor’s name on the front cover! If you can remember being in the doctor's
office and you look at the front cover with the doctor's name on it, you feel
guilty taking it home.
2. People take the magazine right out of our hands when we deliver.
3. We are greeted with a big smile from our merchants who have been wondering
where it’s been for days (because their customers love the get the magazine)
4. Panorama is grabbed up within the first 4 days of delivery and all copies are
gone when we go back the next month to deliver to the same locations.
5. People actually drive to our locations, walk in just to pick up the
6. People call places to see if they have one there, including us, the
Convention and Visitors Tourism Bureaus. br>
7. If they are not interested in "ENTERTAINMENT" they won't pick it up- simple,
that's why we have the words "Entertainment" real big at the top, We want to
reach ONLY people interested in entertainment.
8. We go to High End locations only, specifically to reach only those who have
discretionary income (not the grocery store, not the drug store, not the liquor
store, not the cigarette store)
9. In some “high end” locations, we are the ONLY magazine allowed.
10. We've been told by our "high end" retailers, that people take the Panorama
First, then they take what's left ONLY AFTER THE PANORAMAS ARE GONE!
11. We are 28 years old - that includes name recognition, and becoming a
household word, which takes a great deal of "time."
12. Folks call us their “Bible.” This one we really couldn't understand at
first, but if you think about it, you'll understand.
13. Folks keep the magazine by the TV Recliner, with yellow highlights for where
they are going, and phone numbers, website and addresses that are still to this
day hard to find, even on the internet and even with smart phones. We know this
because we have to click five to six times on these big websites to find the
information we need. (Smile now)
14. People beg us to deliver to their location.
15. We are not in need of places to distribute.
16. Merchants call people after we deliver and say, "They're here."
17. We have an 85 % repeat advertiser rate. Some of our color pages are reserved
a year in advance.
18. We are happy to say that people actually take the Panorama to other
locations that we do not deliver to.
So do you think we're a "Passerby" Magazine? please
thoughts, we might even publish your comments!